Welcome! Log In

Advanced

Make reader optional

Posted by justinbl 
Make reader optional
February 26, 2017 02:07PM
Is there a way to make the reader optional (like Prayers and Auxiliary Counselor) so that it does not appear on the schedule?
In ASL, our reader is provided by the branch as we play the videos instead of having someone int he congregation read for us.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2017 02:08PM by justinbl.
Re: Make reader optional
February 26, 2017 05:47PM
Hi Justin.

Here's a suggestion - add a dummy student named "N/A" or " - " or something similar

On the Use For tab make this the only student selected for reading.

Robert Hudson
Stoney Creek Congregation, Hamilton Ontario, Canada
Author CLM Explorer
February 26, 2017 08:33PM
Thanks for the suggestion. I figured out how to edit a couple of the templates to remove the reader from the template. I am brand new to this program and trying to figure out some of the fine tuning options. Is there a report editor that would allow us to customize the schedule?

We really like the details in the detailed schedule, but would like to modify the appearance to eliminate some fields we are not interested in and .

I can edit the simpler template Plan Blu, Plain Themed and S-140, but trying to figure out how to make sense of the Detailed, Colorful and Square Icon templates.
Ideally we would like to include the Bible Reading Assignment and the CBS material on the S-140 template or to add information automatically to the Boxes template.
June 27, 2017 03:15PM
Hi, I'm also interested in editing and removing or adding fields. I came up to the model, but he does not accept my modifications when I save.

Were you able to edit and save the template?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login