Welcome! Log In

Advanced

Simple schedule

Posted by Biggleswade 
Simple schedule
March 04, 2017 08:17AM
I would appreciate a basic 'table' option to print out a month's schedule on one page. In our congregation we produce a draft school schedule with is passed on to the Coordinator. Printing out a full schedule waste ink and paper.

Ideally, it would be a simple one page table showing 2 classes, with assistants and counsel points.

I did try exporting the Calendar to .csv, but there seems to be a bug where the Bible Reading in the second class doesn't have a column.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2017 08:37AM by Biggleswade.
Re: Simple schedule
March 04, 2017 02:23PM
Do you have an example you can screenshot here into the forum?

Also have you tried within CLME: Preferences >> Report Settings >> Schedule Template: 'Plain Blue' or 'Plain Themed'...

Simon W
Kawaha Rotorua NZ
March 05, 2017 02:37AM
That's very nice, thanks. However, ideally I would like the 'Plain' report with counsel points.
March 05, 2017 02:50AM
If I understand your request properly, I am afraid we must disappoint you.

The instructions read in S-38 Point 7:

S-38
"When the chairman introduces a student’s assignment, he will not announce the point of counsel that the student is working on",

...therefore CLME understands this to also not include the counsel points on a monthly schedule so does not produce it.

Simon W
Kawaha Rotorua NZ
March 05, 2017 03:04AM
Simon Winter
If I understand your request properly, I am afraid we must disappoint you.

The instructions read in S-38 Point 7:

S-38
"When the chairman introduces a student’s assignment, he will not announce the point of counsel that the student is working on",

...therefore CLME understands this to also not include the counsel points on a monthly schedule so does not produce it.
Yes, I appreciate the point about the counsel, but I need counsel points on a version for the OLCAM overseer and his assistant.
March 05, 2017 03:24AM
So the LaMMO is not using CLME? The synchronize feature allows for all three of you to have all the information at your fingertips with no need to print reports.

I appreciate that you have posted this request within the 'Wishlist' section of this forum so I will leave that matter to the Author of CLME.

In the meantime, an alternative is to share the weekly outline with the LaMMO and his assistant with the CPs displayed on it as shown here:

Sorry, I cannot be of any more help.

Where I am it is very late so I am off to bed cool smiley

Simon W
Kawaha Rotorua NZ
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login