Welcome! Log In

Advanced

'Worksheets' talk history

Posted by AllanD 
'Worksheets' talk history
September 08, 2017 09:13AM
Hi Rob,
Currently the talk history on the worksheets includes prayer, 'Living' etc.
Is it possible to have just the history of the 'School' items listed on the Worksheets.
Also what would really be helpful to Chairmen is for the Counsel number they were working on at the time.

i.e. 10/08/2017 IC 32
08/05/2017 BS 22
04/03/2017 RV 20

I Don't know if this is feasable, but for Chairmen to know what the've been working on over the month's might
make a difference as to how they counsel next.
Thank you for everything you do.
Allan.

Allan Dyson
Holmfirth Congregation
West Yorkshire UK
Re: 'Worksheets' talk history
September 08, 2017 06:49PM
Nice idea. Locally, it is rare though for our servant body brothers to be asked to do student assignments, however non-servant body brothers do give prayers, and are readers for CBS so it would be 'unnecessary' for those types of assignments to be listed among the student assignments history.

Simon W
Kawaha Rotorua NZ
September 09, 2017 07:26AM
Thanks, I'll look into this. Good idea.

Robert Hudson
Stoney Creek Congregation, Hamilton Ontario, Canada
Author CLM Explorer
September 09, 2017 07:49AM
Ok, this will be in the next update.

Thanks for the great idea guys!hot smiley

Robert Hudson
Author CLM Explorer
September 09, 2017 08:01AM
Hi Rob,
Would it be possible also to filter out 'Assistant', as it's not really useful to the Chairman for counsel history.
Allan
September 09, 2017 08:04AM
Hi Allan. Actually 'Assistant' is very useful. It shows the frequency of being on the platform and involvement in demos.

It can reveal a problem of an imbalanced ratio of student vs assistant.

But let's hear from others........

Robert Hudson
Author CLM Explorer
September 09, 2017 08:29AM
Hi Rob,
I understand what your saying about showing the frequency of various assignments, but that would be more useful to the clm overseer and I'm sure he'll keep

A record of that. But the worksheets are for whoever is chairman that week, and I think the times they've actually given an assignment with the counsel would be

More beneficial to him.
Allan
September 09, 2017 11:14AM
Hi Allan. I can see your point*. That makes sense, for the chairman only the assignments with counsel are relevant.

I'll implement this. Thanks!

* (unless you wear a hat smiling bouncing smiley)

Robert Hudson
Author CLM Explorer
October 02, 2017 09:02AM
Hi Rob,
The talk history on the worksheets at the moment is only listing talks from 2016, although the students have given a number of talks in 2017, and even then there are 3and 4,months between listings although they've given talks in between.
Looking at the talk history in the 'student' section, ( which to be honest being CBE I've haven't really looked at before) there Aren't any talks listed for 2017 for any of the students in the school.
Allan.
October 02, 2017 06:16PM
Hi Allan. I'm really sorry but I doubt anything can be done about that.

Maybe send me your data file, thanks

Robert Hudson
Author CLM Explorer
October 03, 2017 05:22AM
Hi Rob, I've sent you the data file. Just another point. In the 'students' talk history there are many items still saying 'pending' although the talks have been given. Obviously the Worksheets talk history doesn't include these as there listed as pending. I think this may be due to the students being kept on the same point of counsel for the next assignment, so because no change has been made on their counsel in the program it doesn't pick it up as being completed.
Allan.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login