Welcome! Log In

Advanced

Addition to Talk History Portion of Worksheet

Posted by Heath Foster 
Addition to Talk History Portion of Worksheet
January 07, 2016 10:29AM
The School Worksheet is very helpful!
One thing that might improve it is under the talk history section for each student, would be if it included the counsel point they worked on for each of the talks so the chairman can see if he has worked on this point before recently. Also would a talk be listed there if the student didn't show up for his talk? Could it me marked as cancelled some way?

Thanks for all your hard work!
Heath
Re: Addition to Talk History Portion of Worksheet
January 10, 2016 09:52PM
For last minut cancelations. When you click on "enter school results " you'll have the option to cancel a talk by removing the the check mark on the corresponding Box winking smiley

Gregory
St. Laurent Cong.
Montreal
January 11, 2016 06:40AM
Thank you Greg, I'm sorry I wasn't clear but I meant is it possible to add this info to the talk history part of the chairman's worksheet. smiling smiley
Tom
May 31, 2016 11:01PM
Maybe I am wrong but I thought a previous version had this feature?

As more and more are moving over to electronic there are very few who bring their books to be updated. The chairman should have a look at their history and decide what the next point should be based on how they did this time and what they have worked on in the past. It would be great to have a full counsel form printed out for each student but this seems a bit overkill. Not sure what the best way to display this but it would be great to be able to condense info on the last dozen talks for each student.

Last week I just had to return the sheet to the scheduling with NEXT POINT for all students because I had no books to look at.

Tom
June 01, 2016 02:55AM
Funny you should mention that - so many of *our* students are not bringing their books either... it is becoming a 'concern'... confused smiley

*Perhaps* the proposed App version of CLME will aleviate this issue in due time... grinning smiley

Simon W
Kawaha Rotorua NZ
August 04, 2016 03:19PM
I would appreciate counsel point history much more than talk history for mostly the same reasons others have mentioned.
Mark Barnett
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login