Welcome! Log In

Advanced

Adding Sunday Chairman, Watchtower and reader

Posted by pbartel77 
Adding Sunday Chairman, Watchtower and reader
January 13, 2016 07:40PM
Is there a way to add these 3 parts to the process so it can be printed on the same schedule? That way there would only be one schedule for the week. thanks for all you do, This is a great application and very useful and powerful.
Re: Adding Sunday Chairman, Watchtower and reader
January 13, 2016 08:30PM
My wish also.
January 14, 2016 08:19AM
That's a pretty big enhancement. I can't even think about this right now, but I'll certainly look at this later.

It's a great idea though

Robert Hudson
Stoney Creek Congregation, Hamilton Ontario, Canada
Author CLM Explorer
January 15, 2016 02:31AM
I would also love to eventually have this as a feature grinning smiley

Simon W
Kawaha Rotorua NZ
January 18, 2016 11:50AM
I want to thank you for an excellent and very useful program. Started using in 2001 or 2002.
I also like this idea. COBE enjoys this program.
Thank you.
Jerome B.
January 18, 2016 01:24PM
Would that not be better on your Public talk Schedule? We have Talk, speaker, Chairman, reader, outgoing, and Hospitality on the same scheduled.

Just a thought.
January 18, 2016 07:24PM
Jason Levron
Would that not be better on your Public talk Schedule? We have Talk, speaker, Chairman, reader, outgoing, and Hospitality on the same scheduled.

Hi Jason

Here is a shot of a general template that I am using. Granted, it does not include hospitality (we leave that to individual publishers). You can see that it includes most of the meetings related details, fitting two weeks to a page. I want to see all the theocratic related events for the week on one page instead of browsing several pages for the information. Other non-direct-program related material such as roving microphones, sign language roster etc. is on other schedules specific to those personnel interested. I am leaning towards removing the timing section as that is only needed by the chairman on his worksheet... but all in good time grinning smiley

Simon W
Kawaha Rotorua NZ
January 20, 2016 09:02AM
Hi Simon,

Very good looking template. I think what it all boils down to is what is best for your congregation. Two schedules one for weekend meeting and one for midweek meeting seems to work very well for us. Our two schedules are side by side. Either way, there's no wrong way to eat a Reese's!
January 31, 2016 07:30AM
i pray to Jevova to give time to brother Rob to make this changes for sunday meting because is necesary to use. this is i great program and easy .
February 20, 2016 05:08AM
nothing new regarding Sunday meeting?
February 20, 2016 06:54AM
Hi Budar, sorry no. Nothing new yet - Sorry.

Why don't do you modify the schedule template, similar to Simon's wonderful example?

Then preview the schedule and type in the Sunday details. That should work in the meantime.

Try that for a month ot two and report back what your experiences are? For example, what rotation do you use? Do you have a separate rotation for Sunday or do you give consideration to who has parts on the CLM? (How do you handle schedule conflicts?)

Thanks!

Robert Hudson
Stoney Creek Congregation, Hamilton Ontario, Canada
Author CLM Explorer
informazioni per programma segretario
April 14, 2016 02:08AM
Io mi sono iscritto da qualche giorno, ma è già da un po di tempo che adopero questo meraviglioso programma.nel prossimo mese mi verrà affidato anche l'incarico di segretario. volevo sapere se esiste un programma aggiornato. grazie per il prezioso lavoro che state facendo Gianni

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2016 08:25AM by Bucci.
April 15, 2016 02:40AM
Programs for the secretary that I am aware of:
Programmi per il segretario che io sono a conoscenza di:

TSWin

Hourglass

The Secretary

KHS

There are likely others.
Ci sono probabilmente altri.

We use TSWIN. Many like KHS.
Usiamo TSWIN. Molti come KHS.

I hope that helps smiling bouncing smiley
Mi auguro che aiuta (: D

Simon W
Kawaha Rotorua NZ
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login