Welcome! Log In

Advanced

All Recent Changes Gone...

Posted by jdmd710@gmail.com 
All Recent Changes Gone...
June 22, 2017 03:28PM
Whenever I close the TMS CLM Explorer after printing my schedule and reopen it all the schedules are blank! I tried to restore from the backup file and it still shows blank. I have to put all the information back in manually to print a copy. Is there any way to fix this?
Re: All Recent Changes Gone...
June 22, 2017 03:41PM
jdmd710@gmail.com
Whenever I close the TMS CLM Explorer after printing my schedule and reopen it all the schedules are blank! I tried to restore from the backup file and it still shows blank. I have to put all the information back in manually to print a copy. Is there any way to fix this?

The study points and the recent talk type stays the same however.
Re: All Recent Changes Gone...
June 23, 2017 04:29AM
I see you have been a member for a few months now so I assume you are familiar with the CLME program. For example, the need to 'commit schedule' after finalizing your chosen publishers.

Has anything changed that you know of? A software update for example?

Do you have the latest version? We are up to version 17.0 Build 179.

Perhaps you might re-install the software using this link... HERE

Also, could your anti-virus be interfering? Perhaps disable it while doing your scheduling to see if that makes a difference. Anti-virus programs have long been known to be problematic for CLME despite pleas with the providers to whitelist.

The third thing could be if you are sync'ing with another user. If incorrectly used, the other user is overwriting your changes. You must both 'sync - change - sync' each time you are using the program. Failure to do so will result in frustrations for both of you as each makes changes to the schedule but the database's are not identical. You should agree to start with a baseline schedule to work from, then create your respective schedules from there. The best way to do this is to 'restore' the most accurate database from the selected user, either his database onto your computer or yours his.

By the way, the post for this thread is listed under 'TMSE Mobile'. It should be under 'General'. Just something to be mindful of next time to easier keep track of. smiling smiley

Simon W
Kawaha Rotorua NZ

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/23/2017 09:55AM by Simon Winter.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login