Welcome! Log In

Advanced

Some publishers missing in fill in others reappears

Posted by BKetscher 
Some publishers missing in fill in others reappears
May 29, 2016 03:49PM
Dear brothers

This program is really amazingcool smiley thanks alot...
I am quite new to it and have some (2) challanges tongue sticking out smiley though. I wonder if my "challanges" are the outcome from the datafile I got from a brother with the old program (before 2016)? - or maybe I am missing someting?

"The Challange 1":
When I use the "autofill" for the meetings it chooses the same publisher again and again. Some publishers never get chosen unless I do it manualy. I have checked the settings on all publishers that should be on the list as active and with the specific assignments.

"The Challange 2":
We have publishers that all the time get the same assignments fx. only as assistants or only Bible readings even though they are checked/listed for different assignments.

Kind Regards
Brian - Dk

Sry this should have been in General

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/29/2016 04:35PM by BKetscher.
Re: Some publishers missing in fill in others reappears
May 29, 2016 07:46PM
Brain
"The Challange 1":
When I use the "autofill" for the meetings it chooses the same publisher again and again. Some publishers never get chosen unless I do it manualy. I have checked the settings on all publishers that should be on the list as active and with the specific assignments.

Don't use 'Autofill' - yes I know it is an available feature but it is not a recommended one. Your brain is far superior to the assigning method of CLME cool smiley

Brain
"The Challange 2":
We have publishers that all the time get the same assignments fx. only as assistants or only Bible readings even though they are checked/listed for different assignments.

I am only quessing, but this may be a legacy issue inherited from the former LAMMO. Over time CLME will 'observe' by means of assignments who should be next in the selection list according to frequency and date.

Please ensure you are running the latest version; in fact these days you can choose the option to have CLME automatically update itself so that you always will have the latest version.

You are on the right track though, you should periodically, perhaps monthly, double check that all students are assigned their various roles and that somehow the datafile 'integrity' has not been compromised somehow. I found that CLME recently deleted a number of brothers from the CBS reading and opening prayer assignments - I don't know how that occurred.

Of course, if you are still experiencing issues you are welcome to report back... using the correct thread section of this forum as you mentioned
grinning smiley

Simon W
Kawaha Rotorua NZ
Re: Some publishers missing in fill in others reappears
May 30, 2016 04:22AM
Dear Simon

Thank you again, for the support and kind words. I will work on it as you sayd and "If" the legacy issue still takes precedens I guess a redo from scratch of the congregation might be able to fix it. thumbs up

Kind Regards
Brian - Dk
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login