Theocratic Ministry School Software Program 2013
TMS Explorer is a Windows software program for the Theocratic Ministry School.
It's hard to believe, but TMSE is now 10 years old! Click here to see a history of changes over the years.
Coming soon...I am working on a fully UNICODE capable version of TMSE which will support ALL languages. Additionally, the next release will support foreign language Groups. So you will be able to manage your TMS in dual languages. For example, English in the main hall and a Chinese group in the 2nd class.
- Keep track of your students, their talk history, study points, setting history
- Schedule the assignments
- Print the assignment slips - just load the blank slips into your printer and click
- Print the schedule to post on the information board
- Print a handy worksheet for use during the school
- Brand new, designed from the ground up for the 2003 Theocratic Ministry School, and adjusted for 2009 changes
- An Explorer-style "tree" for easy navigation
- Features an Outlook-style buttonbar
- Much richer printing options including integration with MS Word with a variety of style templates
- Multi-language support; simply click File >> Select Language and choose your desired language
- A built-in help system
- "Live updates" ; download the latest version with new features and bug fixes as well as language updates
- Live "chat" with myself to provide real-time tech support. This facilitates quick trouble resolution without playing "email tag" or expensive phone calls. Remote Control support also available
- Support for 3 schools
- Email reminders - support for ALL email programs, not just Outlook
- The ability to block a student as unavailable. For example, they may be on vacation for a range of weeks, or might already have a part assigned on the Service Meeting for a particular date.
- Plus lots more features...
Available in These Languages
- Haitian Creole
Coming soon in the new Unicode version...
- Chinese (Simp.)
- Chinese (Trad.)
- Hiri Motu
30 Day Free Trial
Click here to proceed to the Download page - test drive TMS Explorer free for 30 days.
The Mobile App is Ready!
Now you can view and edit your student data from your mobile Smartphone.
- Works with HTML5/CSS3 compatible browsers (iPhone/iPads, Androids and newer Blackberries)
- No need to install anything on your phone
- It's a web app. Simply browse to www.tmsware.com/mobile
- Works offline, so there's no need to be connected to the internet while working with your data.